Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love Notes

I used to save "Love Notes" on my computer to you.  Here are two that I've found recently:

May 26, 2007:
To my brothers & sisters,
You are so special to me. There aren't words to say how much I love you. And the world love doesn't do it justice. You are a part of me, a part of my heart. You are a gift & you have been a gift every day of your lives.
Love,
Sissy

February 16, 2009:
To my brothers & sisters,
I want you to go out into the world and live life. I want you to experience life fully, to try new things, to join in the fun everyone is having. I want you to smile and laugh and be silly. I want you to work hard and treat people with kindness. I want you to do wonderful, big things with your life that make you happy.

More than anything, I want you to be happy.
Love,
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment