Sunday, March 13, 2011

Live Life As You

LIVE LIFE AS YOU
Never be afraid to share who you truly are and what you really think and feel. Those that truly love you will not judge you or be mad at you for sharing your feelings. They might not agree with you, but they will at least honor and acknowledge that you are entitled to your own thoughts.
Always share your honest feelings with your sissy! You might think I can't tell when you're trying to hide how you feel (like when you're trying to pretend something isn't bothering you), but I can! (I've known you for a long time...;) ) You don't need to protect me. I always want to know what you're really feeling.
*Side Note: I should follow my own advice on this one! Sometimes I pretend I believe you when you are pretending you're okay with something because I don't want to push you. And other times I put on a happy face even when I'm feeling unsure or sad about something. It can be really hard to just put it all out there. I think it's worth the risk though because you give the people around you the chance to love you (and to love the real you, the whole you).


Main Message: I love you no matter who you are or how often that changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment